Monday, October 10, 2005

LoveBarbara

Dear Friends,

My daughter Barbara who has appeared in my posts as 'Robbie's mother' and sometimes as herself, now has her own blog. You can find it by linking through the title of this post...just click on "Love Barbara". I am thrilled that this has happened. Pleased to see that blogging will be a form of therapy for her, as it seems to be for a lot of us. Take a look at what she says about setting high expectations for ourselves and others, and the fact that unrealistic expectations may then lead to resentment and bitterness.

Love,
Connie

2 comments:

daisymarie said...

I'm so dense when it comes to this stuff...This a major cool! I wish I had one too...maybe someday.

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for pointing me in her direction. I think we can learn a lot from each other.